This vehicle could carry gun crews of up to 12 men in theatre-type seats with under-seat storage for various tools. The whole vehicle was spacious enough to carry their kit. The rear of the vehicle housed an enclosed compartment for storage of ammunition, though a second ammunition carrier was desirable.
The SdKfz 7 also became the basis of a number of self-propelled anti-aircraft variants based on 20mm and 37mm FlaK types in use. The SdKfz 7/1 was armed with a 2cm Flakvierling 38 quadruple anti-aircraft gun system. The SdKfz 7/2 was armed with a single 3.7cm FlaK 36 or 43 anti-aircraft gun.
- Two headlight options
- Windshield fold-down option
- Folded or erected canvas roof options
- Open or closed storage bins
- Base kit to build SdKfz 7/1 or SdKfz 7/2 included*
- Driver in normal or DAK uniform included
* 2cm Flakvierling 38 and 3.7cm FlaK 43 sold separately
1/56th scale plastic model for 28mm wargaming.
assembly and painting required.