25mm Round Bases - 25/pk
- Raised rim to ensure basing material stays inside the base
- Dimpled surface to ensure a firm grip of basing material
- Small holes on top of base to be used as pivot points for drill bits
- Also used as position identifiers to secure your pinned miniature
- Ergonomic design allows firm grip on the base when moving your miniature
- 0.8mm hole underneath correspond to dimples on the upper side to secure your miniature
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Best Bang For Your Buck
These are great bases that I use for all of my 28mm miniatures. In terms of utility, they are superior to bases from other manufacturers owing to a few clever features. They have divots on the top of the base to provide a pilot hole for drilling to pin a figure to the base, as well as provide a visual aid for centering the figure when you go to attach it to the base. Both sides of the base are convex, one side deeper than the other. This means that if you are using a miniature with an integral base, it helps mitigate that "hillish" look that often results from it. Depending on how thick the integral based you may want to flip the base and use the under-side as there is a larger lip on that side to make room for magnets. The best part of all this is that they are superior to, and about 4 times cheaper than Games Workshop bases of the same size here at GCMini. Great deal!
25mm round rim bases 25/pack
Bought several of these to use for miniatures that came mounted on their own small bases like Ralph Partha, Reaper and WizKids D&D miniatures. These work great to hold material on the base and around the figures. Wish they offered larger sizes, 32mm 40mm.