The M21 Mortar Motor Carriage (MMC) was a self-propelled artillery mount on a half-track chassis used by the United States Army during WW2. It was equipped with an 81mm M1 mortar and an air-cooled M2 Browning machine gun. It was produced by the White Motor Company in 1944. Only 110 were produced.
EXPANSION KIT ONLY – REQUIRES M3/M3A1 HALFTRACK (p/n 280027) BASE KIT TO COMPLETE FULL MODEL.
- Conversion set for M3/M3A1 Halftrack (280027)
- Includes tarpaulin for both M3 and M3A1 halftrack
- Highly detailed interior for the M21 MMC
- Standalone mortar team included
- Total of 5 US infantrymen
1/56th scale plastic model for 28mm wargaming.
assembly and painting required.