The Carrier, Personnel Half-track M3, also known as the M3 Half-track, was an American armored personnel carrier widely used by the Allies during World War II;and in the Cold War. Derived from the M2 Half Track Car, the slightly longer M3 was extensively produced, with about 15,000 units and more than 50,000 derivative variants manufactured (most of which were interim designs). The M3 and its variants were supplied to the US Army and Marines, as well as British Commonwealth and Soviet Red Army forces, serving on all major fronts throughout the war.
- One piece engine & truck body for ease-of-assembly
- Option to build either a M3 or M3A1 Half-track
- Choice of winch or unditching roller
- Optional rear stowage racks in open or close position
- Driver & passenger included!
Product Code: 280027
Number of Parts: 55 pieces / 2 sprues
1/56th scale plastic model for 28mm wargaming.
assembly and painting required.