- Ideal for use with town and city dioramas or as modular gaming terrain
- Contains 6 wall sections, 8 pillars, and 2 sets of gates
- Over 73 cm (~29 inches) of straight or corner walls
- Iron gates can be built as single or double entrance
- Each box contains 4 identical sprues
1/56th scale plastic model kit for 28mm wargaming.
Assembly and painting required.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The Rubicon Industrial Wall kits are easy to put together, versatile, and great looking on the table. I really liked that when putting the walls together you are able to choose from making all straight sections, corner sections, or gate sections. No flash lines and the pieces are well thought out. THe only reason that I did not give this kit a "5" rating was twofold. The end columns have slots in them so that the walls can set in between them. However, this means that the columns on the extreme ends of the walls will have slots showing and they need to be patched or covered; not a huge deal. Also, The metal gates have hinges that pop into a slot on the columns but they are not made to allow the gates to swing open. So, you either have to glue pick a position for the gate be glue in (open or closed) or you have to scratch build a working hinge. Again, not a huge deal but a detail for us gamers that are . . . uh . . . more detailed oriented.