The M10 Tank Destroyer (christened the “Wolverine” by the British) was a WW2 US tank destroyer based on the chassis of the M4 Sherman tank fitted with the 3-inch (76.2 mm) M7 Gun. It was numerically the most important US tank destroyer of WW2 and combined a reasonably potent anti-tank weapon with a turreted platform. Despite the introduction of more-powerful types as replacements, it remained in service until the end of the war. A total of 6,706 were built between 1942 & 1943.
- 1/56 (28mm) scale 3 sprue plastic kit
- Option to build either a M10 or M36 Tank Destroyer
- A total of 7 different variants to choose from, including M10, M10A1, Achilles Ic & IIc, M36, M36B2, and M36B1 (required our M4A3 kit (280012))
- Three interchangeable turrets – M10 / 17pdr SP / M36
- Simplified yet detailed turret interior
Number of Parts: 66 pieces / 3 sprues
1/56th scale plastic model for 28mm wargaming.
assembly and painting required.