The Panzer IV Ausf F to H
In April 1941, production of the Panzer IV Ausf F started. It featured 50mm single-plate armor on the turret and hull, as opposed to the appliqué armor added to the Ausf E with a further increase in side armor to 30mm. With the extra weight, track width was increased from 380 to 400mm to reduce ground pressure.
The next version, the Ausf H, began production in Jun 1943. This was up-armoured and had a reinforced final drive. Higher gear ratios were also introduced.
- Options to build an Ausf F, F2, G, or H
- All hatches can be open or closed
- Extra appliqué armor options for the Ausf F
- Optional schürzen spaced armour skirts for Ausf G / H
- Special “jig” to aid schürzen assembly
- Two tank crew figures included
1/56th scale plastic model for 28mm wargaming.
assembly and painting required.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great models. Really like all the options.