The SdKfz 250 was a light armoured halftrack, very similar in appearance to the larger Hanomag-designed SdKfz 251, and built by DEMAG, for use by Germany in World War II. Most variants were open-topped and had a single access door in the rear. The SdKfz 250 was adopted in 1939 to supplement the standard halftrack. Production delays meant that the first 250 did not appear until mid-1941.
- 1/56 (28mm) scale 2-sprue plastic kit
- Base kit for all SdKfz 250 expansion sets
- Detailed chassis interior
- Three figures included - Driver / MG Gunner / Officer
- MG Gunner can be used on our SdKfz 250/1 Alte (280032)
1/56th scale plastic model for 28mm wargaming.
assembly and painting required.