The Willys MB (commonly known as a Jeep or jeep, formally as the US Army Truck, ¼ ton, 4x4) is a four-wheel drive utility vehicle that was manufactured during WW2. It is also one of the first military vehicles mass-produced in the US.
The Willys MB (and Ford GPW) US Army jeep is the culmination of war-time ingenuity, standardization and strategic personalization for transport of personnel and cargo.
- Single 1/56 (28mm) scale plastic sprue
- Foldable windshield with canvas wrap option
- Optional tarpaulin canvas top
- Include Browning M1919 & M2 MG options
- 4 US Infantrymen figures included
1/56th scale plastic model for 28mm wargaming.
assembly and painting required.