The PaK 36 (Panzerabwehrkanone 36) was a 3.7 cm calibre German anti-tank gun used during the WW2. It was the main anti-tank weapon of Wehrmacht infantry units until mid-1941.
- Includes 1 x standalone and 1 x vehicle-mounted PaK 36
- Includes both full & half shields plus mounting plates for all SdKfz 250/251 variants
- Front lower armour plate in operating or transport mode
- Movable trails & rotating gun
- Includes Stielgranate 41 shaped charge
- Includes shells and ammo boxes
- 5 gun crew in early war uniform included
1/56th scale plastic model for 28mm wargaming.
assembly and painting required.