The SdKfz 251 (Sonderkraftfahrzeug 251) half-track was an armoured fighting vehicle designed and first built by the Hanomag Company during World War II. Used by the Wehrmacht, the SdKfz 251 was designed to transport the panzergrenadiers of the German mechanized infantry corps into battle. SdKfz 251s were the most widely produced German half-tracks of the war, with at least 15,252 vehicles and variants produced by various manufacturers, and were commonly referred to simply as “Hanomags” by both German and Allied soldiers.
- Base kit for all SdKfz 251 expansion sets
- MG34 or MG42 machine gun choice
- Open or close rear access door
- Choice of canvas top in half open or fully closed position
- Simplified yet detailed chassis interior
- Driver figure included
1/56th scale plastic model for 28mm wargaming.
assembly and painting required.